Job DetailsPrint Job
Job Start Date:9/9/19Type of Position:Customer Service/Administrative Support
Number of Openings:1Wage/Salary:$18Per Hour
Job Location & Contact:
1499 Beach Dr. SE
Ste. CSt. Petersburg
Job Description:The Customer Service/Administrative Support Specialist at DefenderShield is a multi-faceted position with opportunity for growth. You will be the frontline source of communication and direct point of contact with customers and business partners while providing internal business and administrative support for the company. As the face of the company, it is important to create wonderful first impressions while building and managing trusting relationships in all business interactions. You will make an immediate impact as a member of a small team of highly motivated self-starters.
Based in the St. Petersburg, FL area, we are a family-owned, world-recognized company in the Health & Wellness Technology industry. Apply for the chance to join a rapidly expanding company in an industry with extreme growth potential.
This is a full-time position at DefenderShield’s office and shipping facility located in downtown St. Petersburg, FL. As the Customer Service/Administrative Support Specialist, you’ll report to the Vice President. You'll receive on the job paid training with peers and leaders, as well as frequent updates and on-going training to keep your knowledge up-to-date and to develop new skills. This position offers great opportunity for growth for a self-starting, responsible and mature employee.
• Communicate promptly with customers via phone, email, Amazon, and cloud-based software.
• Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing, and shipment.
• Help customers navigate our website and place orders online.
• Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
• Monitor and promptly respond to customer engagement, reviews, and the like on social media and review websites.
• Process RMAs and customer refunds.
• Review invoices and quotations to create Purchase Orders and process vendor payments.
• Manage vendor relationships.
• Maintain and update spreadsheets and documents.
• Perform basic bookkeeping functions in Quickbooks.
• Support with product and packaging development.
• Plan flights and accommodations (hotel, house rental, etc.) for conferences/trade shows/other business travel.
• Manage internal business scheduling, calendars, and meetings.
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by leadership staff for the support of the team.
Days & Hours
? $16-$20/hr, depending on experience
? Full-Time, 40 hours/week
? Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00pm
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Retirement Savings Account with Employer Matching
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Generous Time Off Policy
Experience Required:REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or similar
• Minimum of two years of experience in related field
• Must possess a strong customer service aptitude with the ability to stay calm, level-headed and resilient, and to convey empathy as well as professionalism.
• Must have excellent phone, email, and interpersonal communication, attention to detail, and have time management, multi-tasking, organization, and decision-making skills.
• Superior typing, writing, and editing, and research capabilities
• Problem-solving/solution-oriented mindset and initiative
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Desire to learn and understand technical aspects of the subject, products, and company
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Business Apps, and Quickbooks
• Social media experience preferred.
• Experience in the science, medical, health, natural food, or alternative health fields preferred.
• Cloud-based software (ShipStation, Mailchimp, Google Docs, Box.com) experience preferred.
• Experience with Amazon FBA product pages, inventory and customer service preferred.
How to Apply:Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application Deadline:Aug 30, 2019