St. Petersburg College partnered with Hope Villages of America, formerly known as RCS Pinellas, to provide more than 1,000 food boxes for families impacted by the COVID pandemic. In Nov. and Dec., SPC will distribute 150 non-perishable food boxes at each of the following campus locations:
- SPC Clearwater Campus, 2465 Drew St., ES Building parking lot: Wednesday, Nov. 18, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- SPC Health Education Center, 7200 66th St. N., Student Services Suite: Thursday, Nov. 19, 1-4 p.m.,
- SPC Midtown Center, 1300 22nd St. S., MTJC – 141: Thursday, Nov. 19, 1-4:30 p.m.,
- SPC Allstate Center, 3200 34th St. S., Student Services Suite, Thursday, Nov. 19, 1-4 p.m.
- SPC Tarpon Springs Campus, 600 E Klosterman Rd., Agora Building: Monday, Nov. 23, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., Agora Building
- SPC Tarpon Springs Campus, 600 E Klosterman Rd., Agora Building: Tuesday, Nov. 24, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- SPC St. Petersburg/Gibbs Campus, 6605 5th Ave N., SA 135 Suite: Tuesday, Nov. 24, 9 a.m.- noon
- SPC Seminole Campus, 9200 113th St N., Conference Center, Monday, Nov. 16, 9 a.m. – noon,
- SPC Downtown Center, 244 2nd Ave N., DC-210, Tuesday, Nov. 17, 1-4:30 p.m.
- SPC Health Education Center, 7200 66th St. N., Auditorium, Thursday, Nov. 17, 1-4 p.m.
Registration is required to receive a food box. Click here to register.
This initiative is made possible through the Pinellas CARES Act. Learn more here.