Position Description for
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO
PRESIDENT/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
REPORTS TO: CEO
Highest level administrative assistant position, directly supporting and under the direction of the President/CEO. The Executive Administrative Assistant enhances the CEO’s effectiveness by assisting and performing a variety of support duties including, but not limited to – providing information management, office and administrative support, telecommunications, mail, copying, computer support, bookkeeping, accounts payable & receivable, reporting, security, facilities, purchasing, planning, scheduling, customer service, digital and social marketing, attending outside activities and overall representing the CEO to others.
FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES: (includes, but are not limited to, the following.)
• Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or
• Maintains filing systems and databases, and protects CEO, team and clients by keeping information
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and taking
notes at meetings and discussions and prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Conserves CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and
documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences,
teleconferences, and travel.
• Represents the CEO by attending meetings with or without the CEO.
• Communicates the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way, establishing personal networks
and participating in professional societies.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing
• Maintains all bookkeeping and accounting and prepares reports and financial data.
• Maintains departmental housekeeping standards and cleanliness and order of his/her office and
• Contributes to the team by supporting various other departments with typing, data entry, cross-
checking and various other office duties to accomplish related results as needed.
• Customer retention and follow up.
• Social Media & Digital Marketing; online marketing and promotions plan, set clear goals and
objectives, develop consistent brand awareness, development and online reputation, content
management, mass email marketing, identify target customers and engagement strategy,
visual design and web development strategy. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, etc.
TRAITS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent attitude, highly motivated and an extraordinary client service orientation
• Is poised, positive, outgoing, cheerful and has a professional demeanor
• Excellent interpersonal skills and truly enjoys interacting with people
• Has great written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management
• Multi-task, project and solutions oriented
• Has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work
• Community leadership and participation
• Demonstrates integrity, honesty, teamwork and genuine concern for others
• Professional presentation and dress code
• Strong Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
• Internet and social media research, development and marketing
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff and outside clients and vendors
Full time hourly living wages
Birthday Paid Off
Full Health Premium Paid After 90 Days
Vacation Paid After 1 Year