ArticleType: Member News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information contact:
Beth Herendeen, VP Special Projects, 727-851-9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Becca Kepto, Community Relations Manager, 727-851-9500 or email@example.com
The Forecast Calls for SNOW at Sundial
Enjoy twinkling lights, sounds of the season, free photos with Santa and SNOW
at Sundial in downtown St. Petersburg, all while shopping for everyone on your list
Saint Petersburg, FL (November 21, 2016) – The holiday season will kick off at downtown St. Petersburg’s Sundial Saturday, November 26 from 5 – 8 p.m. Bring the entire family to enjoy thousands of twinkling lights, carolers, kids crafts, face painting, free photos with Santa and SNOW.
The holiday celebration will continue throughout the month of December with a variety of live entertainment and events for all ages.
· SNOW will fall nightly in the Sundial courtyard at 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
· Free photos with Santa Claus every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (check Facebook and website for specific times)
· 2nd Annual Sundial Style Fashion Show, December 2, 7 p.m.; world-class runway fashion event featuring styles from Sundial retailers
· Santa Sisters Trio, December 3, 2-5 p.m.
· Healthy St. Pete Holiday Swing Dancing, December 6, 7 p.m.
· St. Petersburg Opera Company, December 10, 2-3 p.m.
· Shorecrest Elementary School Choir, December 11, 2-3 pm
· Dixie Hollins High School Choir, December 17, 3-4 p.m.
· Chabad Jewish Center of Greater St. Petersburg Menorah Lighting and Chanukah Celebration, December 27, 4:30-7:30 p.m.
With a mix of locally owned small businesses and favorite national retailers, there is something for everyone on your list at Sundial. The wide variety of shops offer clothing for the entire family, jewelry, accessories, shoes, home furnishings, toys, culinary gadgets and spa indulgences for men and women.
Sundial can satisfy holiday cravings in multiple ways. Stop for a mid-shopping bite at Locale Market, FarmTable Kitchen, Sea Salt or Ruth’s Chris Steak House, or get a gift card for the foodie on your list. For those less-talented in the kitchen, Locale Market offers fully prepared holiday meals, or a la carte options for anyone needing to round out their menu.
For more information about holiday happenings at Sundial, visit sundialstpete.com.
Sundial is located at 153 2nd Ave. N. in downtown St. Petersburg.